Danielle Rhodes is your professional house nerd! She is your attentive guide for residential real estate investments in the Duluth Area including — but not limited to — equity building, rentals, first-time homes, Duplexes, Triplexes, or Flipping.
Handy or not, she will help you find a property that matches your ambition and help uncover equity in the Duluth residential market.
When she's not getting her hands dirty at her own properties, you'll see her sailing, gardening, dancing, rock climbing, and world traveling. She grew up in Rochester Minnesota, then graduated from University of Minnesota Duluth (UMD), and stayed in by the beautiful city on the hill with her partner Karl. Now, they work hard to turn old houses into dream homes.
Buying and selling real estate has a lot of surprises, and it helps to have a problem solver by your side. Danielle is devoted to sharing her energy, insights, and experience with clients. Contact her to get the inside scoop!
- Fully vaccinated, boosted and am happy to follow CDC and local regulations including wearing a mask.
- City of Duluth Planning Commissioner (2022-Present)
- Realtors as Neighbors Foundation Board Member (2019-Present)
- Duluth Folk School Board Member (2019-2023)
- DEI Committee LSAR
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®)
- At Home with Diversity (AHWD®)
- Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA (PSA®)
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR®)
- "Racism Untaught" Certificate of Completion